follow site Gâteau au chocolat au printemps is a sugar-free chocolate cake topped with a thin layer of dark chocolate ganache and homegrown fresh edible flowers. It is moist and wonderful. It is suitable for our seniors with sugar intake challenge and diabetics.
Submit your order 3 working days prior to delivery date.
click here Ingredients:
– Garbanzo Bean Flour
– Organic Modified Cassava Flour
– Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
– Bakeable Stevia
– Homemade unsweetened Applesauce
– Organic Rice Milk
– Olive Oil
– Baking Powder & Baking Soda
– Xanthan Gum & Sea Salt
see url Garnish:
– Dairy-free Dark Chocolate Ganache
– Edible Flowers (based on availability): Pink Cosmos, Yellow Cosmos, Rose, Yellow Marigold, Dianthus, Butterfly Pea.